How to Submit a Turnitin Assignment in Blackboard – Students
This tutorial describes how students can submit a Turnitin assignment in Blackboard
- Login to your Blackboard
- Find a Turnitin assignment that you need to submit a paper and click View/Complete.
- In “Assignment Inbox,” you can see the assignment information. Under the “Action” column, click Submit
- In the ‘Submit: Single File Upload’ screen, your name will appear in the ‘First Name’ and ‘Last Name’ fields. In the ‘Submission Title’ field, enter the title of your paper.
- Click on Choose from this computer button to select the file that you want to submit.
- Once you find the paper you want to upload to Turnitin, select it and click the Open
- Click the Upload
- You will see a preview of the text that is within your paper. Scroll down and click the Confirm
- After successful submission, you will see a message “Congratulation – your submission is completed! This is your digital receipt.”
- You also should receive your Turnitin Digital Receipt in your UH Outlook Inbox. This receipt lists your submitted paper ID.
Note: It might take a few minutes to receive this email, depending on your file size.
- How to Check Turnitin Feedback from Blackboard – Students
- How to Submit a Turnitin Assignment in Blackboard – Students
- UHCOM-eMedley : Walkthrough of examN Formal Formative
- How to Setup an Exam with Lockdown Browser and Instructor Live Proctoring
- UHCOM-eMedley-Editing Exam Submission
- UHCOM-Adding Notes to eMedley Gradebook
- How to View Students’ Discussion Statistics in Blackboard
- How to Add Library Reserves to a Blackboard Course