How to Submit a Video Assignment in Blackboard Using OneDrive
Quick summary of instructions
- Go to accessuh.uh.edu > Office 365 > OneDrive.
- Upload your video file.
- Copy the shareable link (Set anyone with the link can view, but not edit).
- In the Blackboard assignment click the “Write Submission” button.
- Paste the link and submit.
- Once you have finished recording and/or editing your video make sure it is saved/exported as an .mp4 file.
- Go to accessuh.uh.edu and log in.
- Click on the Office 365 Sign in using “firstname.lastname@example.org” but replace “yourcougarnet” with your own actual cougarnet id, and your cougarnet password.
- Click on the OneDrive
- Click Upload and select Files.
- Select your video file and open.
- When the file is finished uploading, select it by clicking the checkmark on the left.
- Then click Share from the top menu.
- Click People in University of Houston with the link can edit to change who can access the link.
- Select Anyone with the link.
- Uncheck Allow editing.
- Click Apply.
- Click Copy Link.
- In the Blackboard Assignment Click Write Submission.
- Paste your video link into the text box.
- Click Submit.