How to Upload Blackboard Final Grades to PeopleSoft
At the end of semester, you can upload students’ final grades from Blackboard Grade Center to myUH PeopleSoft. The following instructions show you how to do it.
Part I. Downloading Gradebook from Blackboard
1. Download the gradebook from Grade Center. How to Download Grade Center to Excel
2. Delete all columns except for the “Student ID” column and the final grade you want to upload.
Note: Student ID is PeopleSoft ID.
However, the “Student ID” column in downloaded grade book is not formatted correctly to upload to PeopleSoft. The following step 2 shows you how to reformat the “Student ID”
Part II. Adding leading 0
1. With the “Student ID” column selected, right click and select Format Cells.
2. In the Number tab > Category, click Custom.
3. In the Type field, delete General and enter seven 0: 0000000
4. Click OK. The leading zero will be added to all PSIDs.
5. Save the file as .CSV (Comma Delimited) for PC or CSV (Windows) for Mac.
Part III. Uploading to PeopleSoft
1. Go to http://accessuh.uh.edu and enter your CougarNet ID and Password.
2. Once logged in, click on the myUH/UH Self-Service icon.
3. On the main page, click Faculty Center.
4. A list of your current courses will appear. Click on the Grade Roster icon to assign grades for a particular course or section.
5. To upload grades using the excel spreadsheet (.csv file format), scroll down the page, and click on the Grades Upload button.
6. Choose the .csv file and click Upload.
7. After the Excel spreadsheet (.csv file format) has been uploaded, the system will update. Scroll down and click Save.
- How to Use the Zoom Meeting Scheduler Tool in Blackboard
- How to Use Negative Points for Incorrect Answers in Blackboard
- How to Request a Blackboard/Teams Class
- New Look for the Content Editor in Blackboard Learn
- Introduction to New Stream Experience
- Making Blackboard Courses Accessible – Quick Guide
- How to Print Student’s Blackboard Test Attempt
- How to Prevent Images not Loading in Blackboard Exam