How to view your Course Accessibility Report in Blackboard
The Accessibility Report shows your course’s overall accessibility score, and all document accessibility issues in one place. Click on a document to learn how to fix the issue and improve your overall course accessibility score.
How to access and use the Accessibility Report
- From the Course Management menu select Course Tools > Accessibility Report.
- The Course accessibility score is based on the accessibility of your course content. The fewer accessibility issues in your content, the higher the score.
- The report organizes content in the following views to help you identify accessibility issues and fix them.
- All course content sorted by accessibility score
- Content with the easiest issues to fix
- Low scoring content
- Content organized by accessibility issue type
- Each piece of content will have its own accessibility score. Click on the document to get an explanation of the issue and how to fix it.
If you have any questions on how to fix an accessibility issue, please reach out to an instructional designer.
Related article: Improving Course Accessibility with Blackboard Ally
- How to View Students’ Discussion Statistics in Blackboard
- How to Add Library Reserves to a Blackboard Course
- How to Block Download from Videos on OneDrive
- How to view your Course Accessibility Report in Blackboard
- UHCOM-eMedley Comprehensive Guide to examN
- UHCOM-eMedley: How to Import Questions to a Question Bank
- UHCOM- eMedley- How to Edit Questions in a Question Bank
- UHCOM-eMedley: How to Create Scenario Based Question