How to Manage Hidden Columns in Grade Center
There are two different ways to hide columns in Grade Center. When you choose the “Hide from Instructor View” option, it only hides the column within the Grade Center, but the column is still shown in student’s My Grades tab. When you choose the “Hide from Students (on/off) “option, the column is hidden from students in their My Grades tab and is still visible within the Grade Center.
Part 1: Unhide the Columns from Grade Center
If you have a column that does not display in the Grade Center, but is visible to students in their My Grades tab.
- In the Control Panel, select “Grade Center”, and click “Full Grade Center.”
- In Grade Center, click “Manage” tab, and select “Column Organization.”
- Check the boxes of the column you want to unhide.
- Select “Show/Hide” tab and click “Show Selected Columns.”
- Click “Submit.” The column displays in the Grade center.
Part 2: Hide the Column from Students
- Click on the column action link (drop-down menu).
- Select “Hide from Students (on/off)“.
- A circle with a red slash will appear next to columns hidden from students.
Part 3: Rehide in Grade Center
1. Select the column you want to hide and click on the column action link (drop-down menu).
2. Select “Hide from Instructor View“. The column will disappear from Gradebook.
- How to Check Turnitin Feedback from Blackboard – Students
- How to Submit a Turnitin Assignment in Blackboard – Students
- UHCOM-eMedley : Walkthrough of examN Formal Formative
- How to Setup an Exam with Lockdown Browser and Instructor Live Proctoring
- UHCOM-eMedley-Editing Exam Submission
- UHCOM-Adding Notes to eMedley Gradebook
- How to View Students’ Discussion Statistics in Blackboard
- How to Add Library Reserves to a Blackboard Course