How to Make a Test Available
Instructors are responsible for correctly setting exams options. These instructions are appropriate for exams whether or not the Respondus Lockdown Browser is in use. Please review the settings for the exam before the exam is given.
After you created a test with appropriate display date, the test item is still not available to students.
- Find the course content area where your quiz/test/exam is located. You will see whether the item is available or not. If it is grayed out with a message “Item is not available,” then go on to step 2.
- Hover your mouse over the test item to see and click the action link (Chevron icon.)
- Select Edit the Test Options.
- In the “Test Availability” section, set the “Make the Link Available” option to Yes. This is what will actually display the link.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Submit.
- How to Sync Files with OneDrive in Windows or Mac OS
- How to Use Blackboard Annotate – NEW ***
- Blackboard Annotate Overview – NEW ***
- How to create NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- UHCOM – Export Alignments by Session (Faculty)
- UHCOM – How to use NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- How to Reduce Background Noise in Teams Meeting
- PDF File Issue in Chrome & Fix