TP Web: How to run PowerPoint Polling
- Login to your TurningPoint account. https://instructor.turningtechnologies.com/
- Under the Active Courses section, locate the desired course and click Select.
- When you start a session, a session ID will be automatically generated if you do not have a reserved session ID. Students need this Session ID to join the poll.
a. To reserve a session ID, click on the setting icon on the toolbar prior to running your presentation.
b. Click + Add new reserved session ID, enter your desired ID.
c. Click Save.
- In the “CONTENT” page, find one presentation you want to run the poll and click the three dots.
- A screen displaying the Title and Session ID will appear.
- Click Start Session.
- Click Show Results and select your desired option for the polling results.
Note: The Show Results options can be changed at any time during polling.
- Click Play icon to start polling.
a. Click Stop icon to stop polling.
b. Click Forward icon to move to the next slide.
- Click End Session when done.
- How to Sync Files with OneDrive in Windows or Mac OS
- How to Use Blackboard Annotate – NEW ***
- Blackboard Annotate Overview – NEW ***
- How to create NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- UHCOM – Export Alignments by Session (Faculty)
- UHCOM – How to use NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- How to Reduce Background Noise in Teams Meeting
- PDF File Issue in Chrome & Fix