TP Web: How to Schedule a Polling Session
- Login to your TurningPoint account.
- Under “Courses” tab, click View for the course you want to run a schedule a polling session for.
- Select the question list you want to use.
- Click Schedule.
- Change the Session Name if you want to.
- Set the Start Date/Time.
- Set the End Date/Time.
- Enable the toggle switch to require participants to sign in to their TurningPoint account to participate in the polling session,
Note: If you do not enable it, anyone can participant it without purchasing Turning subscription.
- You also can choose what information from the participant you want. You can set the participant’s first name, last name, and/or email address to be required before they start answering the polling questions.
- Click Create.
- Click Edit if you want to make any changes to the scheduled polling session.
- To share this scheduled polling in Blackboard or Email, select Share.
- Copy and paste the URL address in Blackboard or Email.
- How to Copy a File Link in OneDrive & Share with Instructor (Student Guide)
- How to Upload Video File to Microsoft Stream & Share the Video Link
- How Ally Works for Instructors
- How Ally Works for Students
- How Ally Looks in Content Collection
- How to Review Test Videos with Respondus Monitor
- How to Share Team Meeting Recording with Students
- How to Setup an Exam with Respondus Monitor and LockDown Browser