TP Web: How to Upload PowerPoint Polling Results to Blackboard
If you have already integrated your TurningPoint account with your Blackboard courses, you can upload the polling results to Blackboard grade center directly.
- Login to your TurningPoint account. https://instructor.turningtechnologies.com/
- In the “Active Courses” tab, click Select for the course you want to view polling results for.
- Click the Results tab.
- In the “Gradebook” section, click Export.
- Select Blackboard.
Note: If you select CSV Export, an Excel file will automatically download to your computer.
- Select the sessions you want to upload.
- Click Upload.
- You will see a green message saying how many sessions were successfully uploaded. You can press Dismiss to acknowledge the message.
Note: The polling results are sent to Blackboard Grade Center.
- How to Sync Files with OneDrive in Windows or Mac OS
- How to Use Blackboard Annotate – NEW ***
- Blackboard Annotate Overview – NEW ***
- How to create NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- UHCOM – Export Alignments by Session (Faculty)
- UHCOM – How to use NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- How to Reduce Background Noise in Teams Meeting
- PDF File Issue in Chrome & Fix