TP Web: How to Upload PowerPoint Polling Results to Blackboard
If you have already integrated your TurningPoint account with your Blackboard courses, you can upload the polling results to Blackboard grade center directly.
- Login to your TurningPoint account. https://instructor.turningtechnologies.com/
- In the “Active Courses” tab, click Select for the course you want to view polling results for.
- Click the Results tab.
- In the “Gradebook” section, click Export.
- Select Blackboard.
Note: If you select CSV Export, an Excel file will automatically download to your computer.
- Select the sessions you want to upload.
- Click Upload.
- You will see a green message saying how many sessions were successfully uploaded. You can press Dismiss to acknowledge the message.
Note: The polling results are sent to Blackboard Grade Center.
- How to Use the Zoom Meeting Scheduler Tool in Blackboard
- How to Use Negative Points for Incorrect Answers in Blackboard
- How to Request a Blackboard/Teams Class
- New Look for the Content Editor in Blackboard Learn
- Introduction to New Stream Experience
- Making Blackboard Courses Accessible – Quick Guide
- How to Print Student’s Blackboard Test Attempt
- How to Prevent Images not Loading in Blackboard Exam