TP8: How to Add TurningPoint Account Registration Link in Blackboard
Instructors need to set-up a TurningPoint Account Registration Link in Blackboard for students to create their TurningPoint account, register their Clicker/Subscription, and connect their TurningPoint account to Blackboard. There are two way to add the Turning Account Registration link.
I. Adding the TurningPoint Registration link to Course Content
- Click Course Content link
- Click Tools > More Tools > TurningPoint Account Registration.
- On the Create Link page, Blackboard names the link TurningPoint Account Registration by default.
- In the description, consider adding a message regarding what students should do if they need help. See #4 below for a suggested message.
- Click Submit.
- The TurningPoint registration link now displays on the course content page.
II. Adding the TurningPoint Registration link to Course Menu
- Click Add Menu Item.
- Select Tool Link.
- Type “TurningPoint Account Registration.”
- In the Type field, click the drop-down arrow.
- Select “TurningPoint Account Registration.”
- Select “Available to Users” box.
- Click Submit.
- The TurningPoint Account Registration link now displays on the course menu.
- How to Sync Files with OneDrive in Windows or Mac OS
- How to Use Blackboard Annotate – NEW ***
- Blackboard Annotate Overview – NEW ***
- How to create NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- UHCOM – Export Alignments by Session (Faculty)
- UHCOM – How to use NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- How to Reduce Background Noise in Teams Meeting
- PDF File Issue in Chrome & Fix