UHCOM-eMedley: How to Create Scenario Based Question
- Log on to https://he.emedley.com/uhcom
- From the menu panel on left, click examN and “Manage Question Bank”
- Navigate to the course where you would like to create a scenario-based question. Select the course and click “New Child”
- Give an appropriate name and description and hit “ save”.
- Select the recently created child entry and click “ Manage” .
- From the drop-down menu, select “Passage”
- . In the space provided, put the clinical vignette. The ribbon on the top is a hand tool for formatting. Once you are done, click on the bottom “Click here to manage questions”
- From the drop-down menu, select the type of questions and question. The example shows a multiple choice question, but you may choose other appropriate options. Remember to indicate correct answer choice and click on the “save” button.
- Once you have entered all the questions, click “Done”.
- Click “Save” in the main Editor interface.
Here is a downloadable one pager: eMedley How to Create Scenario Based Question – 11252020
- How to View Students’ Discussion Statistics in Blackboard
- How to Add Library Reserves to a Blackboard Course
- How to Block Download from Videos on OneDrive
- How to view your Course Accessibility Report in Blackboard
- UHCOM-eMedley Comprehensive Guide to examN
- UHCOM-eMedley: How to Import Questions to a Question Bank
- UHCOM- eMedley- How to Edit Questions in a Question Bank
- UHCOM-eMedley: How to Create Scenario Based Question