UHCOM- eMedley- How to Edit Questions in a Question Bank
- Log on to https://he.emedley.com/uhcom
- From the menu panel on left, click examN and “Manage Question Bank”
- Navigate to the child node /Question Bank which needs to be edited
- Select the child node and click “Manage”
- Click on the green button, the “Edit “ option will be active now.
- Once you are satisfied with the editing, click ” save “ at the bottom right.
Here is a downloadable one pager :eMedley How to Edit Questions in a Question Bank – 11232020
- How to View Students’ Discussion Statistics in Blackboard
- How to Add Library Reserves to a Blackboard Course
- How to Block Download from Videos on OneDrive
- How to view your Course Accessibility Report in Blackboard
- UHCOM-eMedley Comprehensive Guide to examN
- UHCOM-eMedley: How to Import Questions to a Question Bank
- UHCOM- eMedley- How to Edit Questions in a Question Bank
- UHCOM-eMedley: How to Create Scenario Based Question