UHCOM-eMedley: How to Import Questions to a Question Bank
- Before you start, please save the questions in a .RTF format
- Log on to https://he.emedley.com/uhcom
- From the menu panel on left, click examN and “Question Import”
- Click “Browse” and navigate to the folder location where you have saved the questions.
- Navigate to the folder which contains the question and also attach it to the question
bank which will hold these questions.
- Click on the import button
- Please note there is a sample question format included in this interface of Question Import.
- On importing the next screen will show a preview of the imported questions
Here is downloadable one pager : eMedley How to Import Questions to Question Bank – 11232020
- How to View Students’ Discussion Statistics in Blackboard
- How to Add Library Reserves to a Blackboard Course
- How to Block Download from Videos on OneDrive
- How to view your Course Accessibility Report in Blackboard
- UHCOM-eMedley Comprehensive Guide to examN
- UHCOM-eMedley: How to Import Questions to a Question Bank
- UHCOM- eMedley- How to Edit Questions in a Question Bank
- UHCOM-eMedley: How to Create Scenario Based Question