UHCOM – Export Alignments by Session (Faculty)
1. Go to eCurriculum->Reports and run the “Curriculum Analysis” report.
2. Select “Category -> Course -> Session” in the “Concept Type” filter.
3. Select the courses you wish to export in the “Curriculum Tree Items” filter.
4. Click “Filter” to run the report.
5. Click the “Excel” button in the top toolbar of the report to perform the export.
- Making Blackboard Courses Accessible – Quick Guide
- How to Print Student’s Blackboard Test Attempt
- How to Prevent Images not Loading in Blackboard Exam
- How to Sync Files with OneDrive in Windows or Mac OS
- How to Use Blackboard Annotate – NEW ***
- Blackboard Annotate Overview – NEW ***
- How to create NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- UHCOM – Export Alignments by Session (Faculty)