How to Add a TA or Co-instructor to your Blackboard Course
- To add a TA/Instructor in Blackboard Login to http://accessuh.uh.edu and click on the “Course Request System” icon.
- Click “ADD TA/Instructor” at the top of screen.
- Select the course(s) you would like to add a TA to and click “Continue.”
- Select “Click here to search and select an instructor or TA” button.
- Enter the name or PSID of the person you want to add. Then click the “Search” button.
- Select the person and choose the role you want the person to have. Click “Submit.”
- Click “Finish.”
Note: The TA/Instructor will be added to your course within 4-6 hours. If you don’t can’t see TA/instructor is added after 24 hours, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org