How to Add a TA or Co-instructor to your Blackboard Course
- To add a TA/Instructor in Blackboard Login to http://accessuh.uh.edu and click on the “Blackboard Request Access” icon to access the course request system.
- Click on ADD TA/Instructor at the top of screen.
- Click the course(s) you would like to add a TA to and Continue.
- Click on the Begin Search button.
- Enter the name or PSID of the person you want to add. Then click on the Search button.
- Select the person and the answer questions regarding access.
- IMPORTANT: A confirmation email will be sent to you. Click on the link to confirm your TA request.
Note. After you click on the confirmation link in the email, the TA/Instructor will be added to your course within 4-6 hours.
- TP8: How to Generate Session Report in Anywhere Polling
- TP8: How to Generate Session Report in Self-Paced Polling
- TP8: How to Administer Content in Self-Paced Polling
- Overview of Basic Functions in OneDrive
- TP8: How to Run PowerPoint Polling in Mac
- TP8: How to Create Turning Account and Download TP Desktop Software
- TP8: How to Run PowerPoint Polling in PC
- TP8: How to Upload Grade to Blackboard via Result Manager