How to Add a TA or Co-instructor to your Blackboard Course
- To add a TA/Instructor in Blackboard Login to http://accessuh.uh.edu and click on the “Blackboard TA & Course Requests” icon.
- Click “ADD TA/Instructor” at the top of screen.
- Select the course(s) you would like to add a TA to and click “Continue.”
- Select “Click here to search and select an instructor or TA” button.
- Enter the name or PSID of the person you want to add. Then click the “Search” button.
- Select the person and choose the role you want the person to have. Click “Submit.”
- Click “Finish.”
Note: The TA/Instructor will be added to your course within 4-6 hours. If you don’t can’t see TA/instructor is added after 24 hours, please send an email to email@example.com
- TP8: How to Export Polling Results to Excel
- TP8: How to Create a TurningPoint Account in TurningPoint Site
- TP8: How to Add a Course and Students Manually
- How to Download Captions in YouTube
- TP8: How to Create a Hotspot Question
- TP Web: How to Schedule a Polling Session
- TP Web: How to Create a New Question List
- How to Download TurningPoint Web for PowerPoint