How to Add a TA or Co-instructor to your Blackboard Course
- To add a TA/Instructor in Blackboard Login to http://accessuh.uh.edu and click on the “Blackboard Request Access” icon to access the course request system. Alternatively, you can log into the Course Request System directly, https://crs.uh.edu/login/login.php.
- Click on ADD TA/Instructor at the top of screen.
- Click the course(s) you would like to add a TA to and Continue.
- Click on the Begin Search button.
- Enter the name or PSID of the person you want to add. Then click on the Search button.
- Select the person and the answer questions regarding access.
- IMPORTANT: A confirmation email will be sent to you. Click on the link to confirm your TA request.
Note. After you click on the confirmation link in the email, the TA/Instructor will be added to your course within 4-6 hours.
- Camtasia: Introduction to Markers
- How to Share OneDrive Files in Blackboard
- How to Reorder Items in Course Content Page
- How to Share File or Folder with Others in OneDrive
- How to Upload Files or Folders to OneDrive
- How to Login UH Office 365
- How to Sync OneDrive Files with Your Computer
- How to Download Survey Results in Blackboard Learn