How to Add a TA or Co-instructor to your Blackboard Course
- To add a TA/Instructor in Blackboard Login to http://accessuh.uh.edu and click on the “Blackboard Request Access” icon to access the course request system. Alternatively, you can log into the Course Request System directly, https://crs.uh.edu/login/login.php.
- Click on ADD TA/Instructor at the top of screen.
- Click the course(s) you would like to add a TA to and Continue.
- Click on the Begin Search button.
- Enter the name or PSID of the person you want to add. Then click on the Search button.
- Select the person and the answer questions regarding access.
- IMPORTANT: A confirmation email will be sent to you. Click on the link to confirm your TA request.
Note. After you click on the confirmation link in the email, the TA/Instructor will be added to your course within 4-6 hours.
- How to Prevent Students’ Dishonesty Using Mobile Devices for Polling
- How to Enable TurningPoint as Add-In in PowerPoint
- Exclude Questions from Grading in TurningPoint Cloud
- How to Download, Grade, Return Individual Student’s Assignment
- How to Use Accessibility Checker for Microsoft Files
- How to Create a PeerMark Assignment
- How to Create Extra Credit Test Question in Blackboard
- How to Share a Video from CASA Cloud