Instruction at UH is about Cultivating a Growth Mindset. In that spirit, we are always looking for faculty to share new tools, strategies, and ideas that are working in their courses. If you would like to contribute to our blog and join the UH Instruction community, just email us your idea at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are several ways to do this.
- You can review an instructional tool.
- You can summarize a recent discussion.
- You can give faculty tips.
- You can recap an event or conference.
- You can share a faculty or departmental initiative.
- Or, you can do something we haven’t thought of.
To get an idea about how to begin writing your post, click the link below for some general rules of thumb, but we invite you to be creative.Blog Post Guidelines