How to Join a Team Using Team Code
Note: This tutorial is for students and participants from University of Houston Institution.
After your instructor or presenter created a Class Team in Microsoft Teams, s/he will send you the Class Team join code. Note: You must log in to accessuh.uh.edu to start, then use the following steps to join the Team.
- Find and click the Office 365 icon. At the Office 365 login page, enter “firstname.lastname@example.org” but replace “yourcougarnet” with your own actual Cougarnet id, and your Cougarnet password.
- Click Applications
- Select Teams.
- In the Teams page, select Teams
- Under the “Join a team with a code,” enter the Team join code.
- Your Class Team is shown.
- How to Add Library Reserves to a Blackboard Course
- How to Block Download from Videos on OneDrive
- How to view your Course Accessibility Report in Blackboard
- UHCOM-eMedley Comprehensive Guide to examN
- UHCOM-eMedley: How to Import Questions to a Question Bank
- UHCOM- eMedley- How to Edit Questions in a Question Bank
- UHCOM-eMedley: How to Create Scenario Based Question
- UHCOM- eMedley- How to Create Question Bank