How to Join a Team Using Team Code
Note: This tutorial is for students and participants from University of Houston Institution.
After your instructor or presenter created a Class Team in Microsoft Teams, s/he will send you the Class Team join code. Note: You must log in to accessuh.uh.edu to start, then use the following steps to join the Team.
- Find and click the Office 365 icon. At the Office 365 login page, enter “firstname.lastname@example.org” but replace “yourcougarnet” with your own actual Cougarnet id, and your Cougarnet password.
- Click Applications
- Select Teams.
- In the Teams page, select Teams
- Under the “Join a team with a code,” enter the Team join code.
- Your Class Team is shown.
Need more help?
- Canvas: How to use New Analytics to view Course Statistics
- New Course Template
- How to copy individual quiz that has questions linked to Question Banks
- How to View Student CougarNet IDs in the Canvas Gradebook
- How to Submit Assignment on Behalf of Student as An Instructor
- How to Grade a Quiz by Question
- How to Create a PointSolution Account & Registration Subscription (COM)
- How to Add a Custom Link to Course Navigation