How to Join a Zoom Meeting
You can join a Zoom meeting through an email invite, an instant messaging invite, from the browser, from the Zoom desktop, or mobile application.
Before joining a Zoom meeting on a computer or mobile device, you can download the Zoom app from Zoom Download Center. Otherwise, you will be prompted to download or launch Zoom when you click a join link.
This “Joining a Zoom Meeting” article covers:
- How to join a Zoom meeting on the desktop client
- How to join a Zoom meeting on the mobile app
- How to join a Zoom meeting on a web browser
- How to join a Zoom meeting through other methods
- How to join a meeting with the Zoom web client
Need more help?
Live Blackboard Support
Faculty Learning Opportunities
- Creating Quizzes and Placeholders for CCS Proctored Exams
- How to Add IP Filters in Canvas Quiz
- How to Access Your Class Teams
- Publisher Tools in Canvas
- How to Contact Canvas Support for Instructors and Students
- How to Link/Embed OneDrive File to a Canvas Assignment
- Canvas: How to Enable the Microsoft OneDrive link in Course Navigation
- How to Publish/Unpublish a Canvas Course