Canvas: How to Restore Deleted Items, Files, or Modules
If you delete Canvas course items, files, or modules accidentally, there is no “undo” button. But you can use the following instructions to restore them.
- In the Canvas course, type /undelete after the course ID number in the URL.
- Locate the item you want to restore and click the Restore.
- Click the OK button to confirm the restoration. The item or the file is restored to where you deleted it.
Need more help?
Live Blackboard Support
Faculty Learning Opportunities
- Creating Quizzes and Placeholders for CCS Proctored Exams
- How to Add IP Filters in Canvas Quiz
- How to Access Your Class Teams
- Publisher Tools in Canvas
- How to Contact Canvas Support for Instructors and Students
- How to Link/Embed OneDrive File to a Canvas Assignment
- Canvas: How to Enable the Microsoft OneDrive link in Course Navigation
- How to Publish/Unpublish a Canvas Course