How Ally Works for Students
Ally creates alternative formats for the files that your instructor has uploaded in the course. You can choose the version that best suits your needs and download it.
Step 1: Log into your course and find the file you want and click on the Alternative Formats icon.
Step 2: Select the file you want and click Download
- How to Copy a File Link in OneDrive & Share with Instructor (Student Guide)
- How to Upload Video File to Microsoft Stream & Share the Video Link
- How Ally Works for Instructors
- How Ally Works for Students
- How Ally Looks in Content Collection
- How to Review Test Videos with Respondus Monitor
- How to Share Team Meeting Recording with Students
- How to Setup an Exam with Respondus Monitor and LockDown Browser