How Ally Works for Students
Ally creates alternative formats for the files that your instructor has uploaded in the course. You can choose the version that best suits your needs and download it.
Step 1: Log into your course and find the file you want and click on the Alternative Formats icon.
Step 2: Select the file you want and click Download
- How to Sync Files with OneDrive in Windows or Mac OS
- How to Use Blackboard Annotate – NEW ***
- Blackboard Annotate Overview – NEW ***
- How to create NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- UHCOM – Export Alignments by Session (Faculty)
- UHCOM – How to use NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- How to Reduce Background Noise in Teams Meeting
- PDF File Issue in Chrome & Fix