How Ally Works for Students
Ally creates alternative formats for the files that your instructor has uploaded in the course. You can choose the version that best suits your needs and download it.
Step 1: Log into your course and find the file you want and click on the Alternative Formats icon.
Step 2: Select the file you want and click Download
- How to Use the Zoom Meeting Scheduler Tool in Blackboard
- How to Use Negative Points for Incorrect Answers in Blackboard
- How to Request a Blackboard/Teams Class
- New Look for the Content Editor in Blackboard Learn
- Introduction to New Stream Experience
- Making Blackboard Courses Accessible – Quick Guide
- How to Print Student’s Blackboard Test Attempt
- How to Prevent Images not Loading in Blackboard Exam