How to Access Teams Live Event Recording and Reports
When a live event is finished, the producer can access the event recording and associated report, such as attendance, Q&A, and transcript.
Note: Recordings from Teams live events are not saved in Microsoft Stream. You can download the recording and upload it manually to Microsoft Stream.
- In Teams, click Calendar, select the live event
- In the “Live event resources” section, click Download icon next to the resource you want to download.
Note: All of downloaded files are saved in the “Downloads” folder of your computer. The file name is “recording,” “attendanceReport,” or “Qna_Report.”
- Click Refresh to see the latest resources related to this live event.
- To delete all the resources, click Delete all.
Note: If you delete the resources by mistake, you have up to seven days to restore them.
- TP Web: How to run PowerPoint Polling
- TP Web: How to Create Poll Questions in PowerPoint
- TP Web: How to Upload PowerPoint Polling Results to Blackboard
- How to Convert and Save the Collaborate Recordings
- How to access Flipgrid
- Flipgrid: How to create a topic and share the link
- Flipgrid: How to record a response and reply to other posts
- Flipgrid: How to close a discussion topic