How to Attend and Record a Live TEAMS Meeting
When the scheduled live Team meeting is up, you can use the following instructions to attend and record the meeting as a video.
Part I. Attending the meeting
- Select your team class.
- In the class team “General” channel, click Posts tab.
- In the Chat area, click on the scheduled meeting.
- Click Join.
Note: You can also use the link shared to students to join the meeting
- Click Join now.
Part II. Recording a meeting
If you record the meeting, the recorded video will be saved to Microsoft Stream. Only you will be able to access it. If you want to share it to students in Blackboard, you can get a shareable link in your Microsoft Stream.
- Using the meeting controls at the bottom, click on … (More Actions).
- Click Start recording.
- At the end of the meeting, click … (More Actions)”. Then, click Stop recording.
- A confirm “Stop recording” message is shown, select Stop recording.
- A message “After this meeting, you will find …. or on Microsoft Stream” is shown. Click Got it.
- Wait for minutes, the recording video will be published. You can access it in the general chat.
Note: The time of publishing recording video depend on the length of your meeting time. The published video is saved in your Microsoft Stream.
- To make your video accessible for your students, you want to add captions into your video. How to Generate Automatic Captions in Microsoft Stream Video
- How to Copy a File Link in OneDrive & Share with Instructor (Student Guide)
- How to Upload Video File to Microsoft Stream & Share the Video Link
- How Ally Works for Instructors
- How Ally Works for Students
- How Ally Looks in Content Collection
- How to Review Test Videos with Respondus Monitor
- How to Share Team Meeting Recording with Students
- How to Setup an Exam with Respondus Monitor and LockDown Browser