Canvas: How to Copy All Course Files from Blackboard to Canvas
Suppose you plan to build a Canvas course from scratch and want to use Blackboard course files. To copy all files in Blackboard Course Content Collection to the Canvas course, you must download and save these files as a zip file first. Then, use the following instruction to upload it to your Canvas course.
- Login to your Canvas course.
- On the Course Menu, select Files.
- Click on Upload
- Select the zip file downloaded from Blackboard, and click Open button
- A message asks, “Would you like to expand the contents of the zip file into current folder or upload the zip file as is,” Click Expand It button
- The contents of the zip file will uploaded.
- When the upload is completed, click the course to see the imported files/folders.
Need more help?
- How to Solve Respondus LDB or Monitor Issues Reported by Students
- How to View All My Canvas Courses as An Instructor
- Tips for Turnitin Issues
- How to Change Assignment Dates for Incomplete Students
- Canvas: How to use New Analytics to view Course Statistics
- New Course Template
- How to copy individual quiz that has questions linked to Question Banks
- How to View Student CougarNet IDs in the Canvas Gradebook