How to copy individual quiz that has questions linked to Question Banks
Instructors have reported the quiz questions were missing when they copied an individual quiz to another course. This issue happened when an individual quiz had questions linked to Question Banks. To solve this issue, use the “Import Course Content” feature and see the instructions below.
- Go to the course you want a quiz copied over.
- Select Settings.
- Select Import Course Content.
- Select Copy a Canvas Course.
- Search for a course you want to copy the quiz.
- Click the radio button Select specific content.
- Click Import
- In the “Current Jobs,” click Select Content
- Click the arrow next to Quizzes and Question Banks to show all quizzes and questions banks.
- Select the quiz and the question banks linked to the quiz questions.
- Click Select Content.
- In the “Current Jobs,” it shows Completed.
Need more help?
- How to Solve Respondus LDB or Monitor Issues Reported by Students
- How to View All My Canvas Courses as An Instructor
- Tips for Turnitin Issues
- How to Change Assignment Dates for Incomplete Students
- Canvas: How to use New Analytics to view Course Statistics
- New Course Template
- How to copy individual quiz that has questions linked to Question Banks
- How to View Student CougarNet IDs in the Canvas Gradebook