How to Create a Kahoot! Account
- Go to https://kahoot.com/.
- Click Sign Up in the upper right corner of the website.
- Choose As a teacher.
- Select Sign up with Microsoft.
- In “Sign in” page, enter your Microsoft Cougarnet credentials: email@example.com and password.
- In “Permission requested” page, select Accept.
- In “Your account details” page, enter all required information. Then, select Join Kahoot!.
- In “Available Plans” page, read the different plans with its features. If you want the basic features, scroll down the page and select Choose the basic version for teachers.
Need more help?
- How to copy individual quiz that has questions linked to Question Banks
- How to View Student CougarNet IDs in the Canvas Gradebook
- How to Submit Assignment on Behalf of Student as An Instructor
- How to Grade a Quiz by Question
- How to Create a PointSolution Account & Registration Subscription (COM)
- How to Add a Custom Link to Course Navigation
- How to Upload Canvas Final Grades to PeopleSoft
- How to Remove a Canvas Quiz’s Access Code Copied from Blackboard