How to Create a Microsoft Team
You can create a Team for each class section to keep your meetings organized. First, you need to login your UH Office 365. How to Log into UH Office 365
- Select Teams.
- In the “Teams” screen, select Join or create team.
- Click Create team.
- In the “Select a team type” screen, select Class.
- Name the team. Click Next.
- Skip adding students now, click Skip.
- A Class Team is created. Now you can share the Team code for students to join the Team. How to Create Team Code for Students Joining a Team
Note: You can send this tutorial for students to join a Class Team using the Team Code. How to Join a Team Using Team Code
- How to Copy a File Link in OneDrive & Share with Instructor (Student Guide)
- How to Upload Video File to Microsoft Stream & Share the Video Link
- How Ally Works for Instructors
- How Ally Works for Students
- How Ally Looks in Content Collection
- How to Review Test Videos with Respondus Monitor
- How to Share Team Meeting Recording with Students
- How to Setup an Exam with Respondus Monitor and LockDown Browser