How to Do Zoom Meeting Control
UH currently has the Zoom Educational Pro license. Our sessions are unlimited in a 24 hour period, can have a co-host as long as they are licensed and can hold up to 300 participants.
As a meeting host, the instructor can control the various aspects of the Zoom meeting. For example, Mute/Unmute microphone, Start/Stop Video, invite others to join the meeting, manage participants, do polling, sharing your screen, select who can share in your meeting, Chat with participants, Create breakout rooms.
- How to Sync Files with OneDrive in Windows or Mac OS
- How to Use Blackboard Annotate – NEW ***
- Blackboard Annotate Overview – NEW ***
- How to create NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- UHCOM – Export Alignments by Session (Faculty)
- UHCOM – How to use NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- How to Reduce Background Noise in Teams Meeting
- PDF File Issue in Chrome & Fix