How to Do Zoom Meeting Control
UH currently has the Zoom Educational Pro license. Our sessions are unlimited in a 24 hour period, can have a co-host as long as they are licensed and can hold up to 300 participants.
As a meeting host, the instructor can control the various aspects of the Zoom meeting. For example, Mute/Unmute microphone, Start/Stop Video, invite others to join the meeting, manage participants, do polling, sharing your screen, select who can share in your meeting, Chat with participants, Create breakout rooms.
- How to Use the Zoom Meeting Scheduler Tool in Blackboard
- How to Use Negative Points for Incorrect Answers in Blackboard
- How to Request a Blackboard/Teams Class
- New Look for the Content Editor in Blackboard Learn
- Introduction to New Stream Experience
- Making Blackboard Courses Accessible – Quick Guide
- How to Print Student’s Blackboard Test Attempt
- How to Prevent Images not Loading in Blackboard Exam