How to Download Attendance Report in Teams
If you have organized a Teams meeting, you can save a record of who has attended it, but you need to save this information before you end the meeting. Again, only meeting organizers can download attendance reports. This option is not available to other attendees.
- During the meeting, select Show participants icon.
- Click … (more options) next to the “Participants” and choose Download attendee list.
Note: This report will download as a .CSV file that can be opened in Excel.
- To access this file, go to your computer and select “Downloads,” and find a file named “meeting AttendanceList” which contains the name, join time, and leave time of all meeting attendees.
Note: If attendees join a meeting before the organizer, their join times will match the time that the organizer joined the meeting.
- How to Sync Files with OneDrive in Windows or Mac OS
- How to Use Blackboard Annotate – NEW ***
- Blackboard Annotate Overview – NEW ***
- How to create NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- UHCOM – Export Alignments by Session (Faculty)
- UHCOM – How to use NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- How to Reduce Background Noise in Teams Meeting
- PDF File Issue in Chrome & Fix