How to Get Started with Respondus Software
Respondus is a powerful tool for creating and managing exams that can be printed to paper or published directly to Blackboard. Exams can be created offline using a familiar Microsoft Word, Notepad, or WordPad. However, it is for Windows only. UH has an institution site license and many instructors have used Respondus to upload quizzes and exams in word file format into Blackboard.
To get started using Respondus:
- Download the Respondus software which is for Window only. Before downloading the software, you need to login with your CougarNet. Then, scroll down to the end of webpage and select “Utilities” to see the Respondus software.
- Send an email to email@example.com for the password information once you have downloaded the Respondus. After opening the Respondus, you may need to check if an update is needed. To do so, click “Help” from the menu, and select “Check for Update.”
- Attend a training offered by FDIS. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule the training.
- View tutorials to learn how to set up an exam in Respondus and upload to Blackboard course.
- Download this Respondus User Guides and keep it as a resource.
- How to Use the Zoom Meeting Scheduler Tool in Blackboard
- How to Use Negative Points for Incorrect Answers in Blackboard
- How to Request a Blackboard/Teams Class
- New Look for the Content Editor in Blackboard Learn
- Introduction to New Stream Experience
- Making Blackboard Courses Accessible – Quick Guide
- How to Print Student’s Blackboard Test Attempt
- How to Prevent Images not Loading in Blackboard Exam