How to Insert an Image into Respondus Exam Questions
Instructors want to add an image into Blackboard exam question. The best way to do is to use Respondus because the image is embedded into the exam question and a copy of image file is saved in the Respondus file. This tutorial shows you how to add an image into an exam question.
- Select “Start” tab and click “Open.”
- Select a Respondus file.
- Select a question you want to add the multimedia by clicking the down arrow.
- Select “Edit.”
- From the Edit menu, position the cursor at the place in the question where you want the image.
- Click the “Media” icon on the toolbar. A pop-up wizard will guide you through the selection of the media element.
- Select “Upload a media file from my computer” and click “Next.”
- Select the type of media being attached; image (.jpg, .bmp, .gif, .png, .pcx, .emf.)
- Click “Browse” link to browse the image file, and entering “Alt text” (for screen reader applications). Then, click “Next.”
- Specify a scaling factor so that large images can be scaled to a smaller size. Click “Finish.”
- A camera icon will be added to the place in question. Click “Preview” to view the question with the image.
- How to Copy a File Link in OneDrive & Share with Instructor (Student Guide)
- How to Upload Video File to Microsoft Stream & Share the Video Link
- How Ally Works for Instructors
- How Ally Works for Students
- How Ally Looks in Content Collection
- How to Review Test Videos with Respondus Monitor
- How to Share Team Meeting Recording with Students
- How to Setup an Exam with Respondus Monitor and LockDown Browser