How to Join a Team Using Team Code
Note: This tutorial is for students.
After your instructor created a Class Team in Microsoft Teams, s/he will send you the Class Team join code. Students can use the following steps to join the Class Team.
- In Office 365 login page, enter “email@example.com” but replace “yourcougarnet” with your own actual Cougarnet id, and your Cougarnet password.
- Click Applications
- Select Teams.
- In the Teams page, select Teams
- Under the “Join a team with a code,” enter the Team join code.
- Your Class Team is shown.
- How to Copy a File Link in OneDrive & Share with Instructor (Student Guide)
- How to Upload Video File to Microsoft Stream & Share the Video Link
- How Ally Works for Instructors
- How Ally Works for Students
- How Ally Looks in Content Collection
- How to Review Test Videos with Respondus Monitor
- How to Share Team Meeting Recording with Students
- How to Setup an Exam with Respondus Monitor and LockDown Browser