How to Mute Student Comments in Microsoft Class Team
You might have students making inappropriate comments in your Microsoft Class Teams or students arguing with each other in Chat. You can mute students from commenting in class conversations. This means the muted students can no longer post or reply in class conversations. However, you can un-mute students at any time.
- Locate a class Team. Click the 3 dots … (More options) next to the Team name.
- Select Manage team.
- Select the Members and guests tab. You will see your students listed.
- Under the “Mute students” column, select the checkmark box to prevent students from commenting or select the top checkbox to mute ALL students at once.
Note: Un-mute students by returning to settings and de-selecting the checkbox next to their names.
- How to Sync Files with OneDrive in Windows or Mac OS
- How to Use Blackboard Annotate – NEW ***
- Blackboard Annotate Overview – NEW ***
- How to create NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- UHCOM – Export Alignments by Session (Faculty)
- UHCOM – How to use NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- How to Reduce Background Noise in Teams Meeting
- PDF File Issue in Chrome & Fix