How to Prevent Students Sending Spam in MS Outlook
After instructors send an email to students using Office 365 class group in MS Outlook, students might use the same group to send unwanted information to the whole class. Use the following instructions to turn off this option.
Note: The steps in this tutorial are showing in Outlook Web App.
- In your MS Outlook Web App, click Group and select a class.
- Click the … (3 dots) to show more options
- Click Settings.
- Under the “Edit group” section, select Change the setting for this group.
- In the “Settings” section, Uncheck this option “Send all group conversation and events to members’ inboxes…..”
- Click Save.
- How to Sync Files with OneDrive in Windows or Mac OS
- How to Use Blackboard Annotate – NEW ***
- Blackboard Annotate Overview – NEW ***
- How to create NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- UHCOM – Export Alignments by Session (Faculty)
- UHCOM – How to use NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- How to Reduce Background Noise in Teams Meeting
- PDF File Issue in Chrome & Fix