How to Prevent Students Sending Spam in MS Outlook
After instructors send an email to students using Office 365 class group in MS Outlook, students might use the same group to send unwanted information to the whole class. Use the following instructions to turn off this option.
Note: The steps in this tutorial are showing in Outlook Web App.
- In your MS Outlook Web App, click Groups and select a class.
- Click the … (3 dots) to show more options
- Click Settings.
- Under the “Edit group” section, select Change the setting for this group.
- In the “Settings” section, Uncheck this option “Send all group conversation and events to members’ inboxes…..”
- Click Save.
- How to Use the Zoom Meeting Scheduler Tool in Blackboard
- How to Use Negative Points for Incorrect Answers in Blackboard
- How to Request a Blackboard/Teams Class
- New Look for the Content Editor in Blackboard Learn
- Introduction to New Stream Experience
- Making Blackboard Courses Accessible – Quick Guide
- How to Print Student’s Blackboard Test Attempt
- How to Prevent Images not Loading in Blackboard Exam