How to Review Test Videos with Respondus Monitor
After students have completed a test with Respondus Monitor you can review the video recorded during the test for each student. Students with a high review priority will be flagged for easy identification.
- In Blackboard click Course Tools, then select Respondus LockDown Browser. Note: If the “About LockDown Browser” screen is shown, click Continue to LockDown Browser.
- Find the test you want to review, click the action link (Chevron icon), and select Class Results.
- Click the plus icon next to the student you want to review.
- Review the flags noted. Hover the mouse over explain to learn why the video was flagged.
- Click the Milestones checkbox to see different timestamps in the video that you click on to start the video from that point.
- Click Add Notes to write notes for yourself about the video.
- Below the video are the student photo, student id photo, environment video, pre exam, and exam start.
- When finished reviewing you can mark the video as reviewed by clicking the circle icon in the Reviewed column of the table.
- How to Access Teams Live Event Recording and Reports
- How to Produce or Present a Teams Live Event
- How to Schedule a Teams Live Event
- UHCOM Using the Lecturio Bookmatcher (Students)
- UHCOM TurningPoint (Students)
- UHCOM How to download the Lecturio Mobile App
- UHCOM eMedley Account Settings
- How to Create Breakout Rooms in Team Meeting