How to Review Test Videos with Respondus Monitor
After students have completed a test with Respondus Monitor you can review the video recorded during the test for each student. Students with a high review priority will be flagged for easy identification.
- In Blackboard click Course Tools, then select Respondus LockDown Browser. Note: If the “About LockDown Browser” screen is shown, click Continue to LockDown Browser.
- Find the test you want to review, click the action link (Chevron icon), and select Class Results.
- Click the plus icon next to the student you want to review.
- Review the flags noted. Hover the mouse over explain to learn why the video was flagged.
- Click the Milestones checkbox to see different timestamps in the video that you click on to start the video from that point.
- Click Add Notes to write notes for yourself about the video.
- Below the video are the student photo, student id photo, environment video, pre exam, and exam start.
- When finished reviewing you can mark the video as reviewed by clicking the circle icon in the Reviewed column of the table.
- How to Sync Files with OneDrive in Windows or Mac OS
- How to Use Blackboard Annotate – NEW ***
- Blackboard Annotate Overview – NEW ***
- How to create NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- UHCOM – Export Alignments by Session (Faculty)
- UHCOM – How to use NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- How to Reduce Background Noise in Teams Meeting
- PDF File Issue in Chrome & Fix