How to Review Test Videos with Respondus Monitor
After students have completed a test with Respondus Monitor you can review the video recorded during the test for each student. Students with a high review priority will be flagged for easy identification.
- In Blackboard click Course Tools, then select Respondus LockDown Browser. Note: If the “About LockDown Browser” screen is shown, click Continue to LockDown Browser.
- Find the test you want to review, click the action link (Chevron icon), and select Class Results.
- Click the plus icon next to the student you want to review.
- Review the flags noted. Hover the mouse over explain to learn why the video was flagged.
- Click the Milestones checkbox to see different timestamps in the video that you click on to start the video from that point.
- Click Add Notes to write notes for yourself about the video.
- Below the video are the student photo, student id photo, environment video, pre exam, and exam start.
- When finished reviewing you can mark the video as reviewed by clicking the circle icon in the Reviewed column of the table.
- How to Copy a File Link in OneDrive & Share with Instructor (Student Guide)
- How to Upload Video File to Microsoft Stream & Share the Video Link
- How Ally Works for Instructors
- How Ally Works for Students
- How Ally Looks in Content Collection
- How to Review Test Videos with Respondus Monitor
- How to Share Team Meeting Recording with Students
- How to Setup an Exam with Respondus Monitor and LockDown Browser