How to Schedule a Live TEAMS Meeting
You can do the online lecture or meeting in a live Teams Meeting with your students. First, you schedule a live Team meeting. Secondly, you share the Live Team Meeting link with your students.
Part I. Scheduling a Live Team Meeting
- Click Teams. Then, select your course.
- In the course, click the “Video camera” icon under the chat area.
- Click Schedule a meeting.
Note: If you want a meeting immediately, click Meet now.
- Enter a title (For example “Unit 1 Lecture”)
- You do not need to add attendees since you will be sharing the meeting link later.
- Set the start and end time
- If you want this meeting repeat, click Does not repeat to select a way to repeat. Otherwise, keep the default setting “Do not repeat.”
- Click Send button to save the meeting.
Part II. Sharing the Live Team Meeting link
- Click on the Live Meeting you scheduled in the general chat.
- Copy Join Microsoft Teams Meeting link from the description.
- Paste the link in a Blackboard Announcement to your class. How to Create Announcements in Blackboard
- Student will click on the link to join the meeting.
- How to Copy a File Link in OneDrive & Share with Instructor (Student Guide)
- How to Upload Video File to Microsoft Stream & Share the Video Link
- How Ally Works for Instructors
- How Ally Works for Students
- How Ally Looks in Content Collection
- How to Review Test Videos with Respondus Monitor
- How to Share Team Meeting Recording with Students
- How to Setup an Exam with Respondus Monitor and LockDown Browser