How to set your time zone for your Outlook and Teams Calendar
If you notice your calendar events are in the wrong time zone follow these steps to set your time zone.
- Go to office.com. (Make sure you are logged in with your cougarnet account.)
- Click the Settings gear icon in the top right.
- Under Language and time zone click Change your language.
- Scroll down to the Region, Time zone section and click the pencil icon next to the time zone to edit.
- Search or scroll to find your time zone.
- Click on your time zone.
- Click the Select
- How to Sync Files with OneDrive in Windows or Mac OS
- How to Use Blackboard Annotate – NEW ***
- Blackboard Annotate Overview – NEW ***
- How to create NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- UHCOM – Export Alignments by Session (Faculty)
- UHCOM – How to use NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- How to Reduce Background Noise in Teams Meeting
- PDF File Issue in Chrome & Fix