How to set your time zone for your Outlook and Teams Calendar
If you notice your calendar events are in the wrong time zone follow these steps to set your time zone.
- Go to office.com. (Make sure you are logged in with your cougarnet account.)
- Click the Settings gear icon in the top right.
- Under Language and time zone click Change your language.
- Scroll down to the Region, Time zone section and click the pencil icon next to the time zone to edit.
- Search or scroll to find your time zone.
- Click on your time zone.
- Click the Select
- How to Use the Zoom Meeting Scheduler Tool in Blackboard
- How to Use Negative Points for Incorrect Answers in Blackboard
- How to Request a Blackboard/Teams Class
- New Look for the Content Editor in Blackboard Learn
- Introduction to New Stream Experience
- Making Blackboard Courses Accessible – Quick Guide
- How to Print Student’s Blackboard Test Attempt
- How to Prevent Images not Loading in Blackboard Exam