How to Share a File from CASA Cloud
- Navigate to the file you would like to share from CASA Cloud.
- Tick the box next to the file you would like to share.
- Select “More Actions” –> “Share“
- Choose either “Public or “Restricted” to share. (By default, new files are set to “Private. Learn more about security settings in CASA Cloud in this tutorial.)
- Highlight and copy the link provided.
- Click “Save“
- Email the link to those you would like to share the file with, or, post the link to Blackboard.
- How to Use the Zoom Meeting Scheduler Tool in Blackboard
- How to Use Negative Points for Incorrect Answers in Blackboard
- How to Request a Blackboard/Teams Class
- New Look for the Content Editor in Blackboard Learn
- Introduction to New Stream Experience
- Making Blackboard Courses Accessible – Quick Guide
- How to Print Student’s Blackboard Test Attempt
- How to Prevent Images not Loading in Blackboard Exam