How to Share a File from CASA Cloud
- Navigate to the file you would like to share from CASA Cloud.
- Tick the box next to the file you would like to share.
- Select “More Actions” –> “Share“
- Choose either “Public or “Restricted” to share. (By default, new files are set to “Private. Learn more about security settings in CASA Cloud in this tutorial.)
- Highlight and copy the link provided.
- Click “Save“
- Email the link to those you would like to share the file with, or, post the link to Blackboard.
- How to Copy a File Link in OneDrive & Share with Instructor (Student Guide)
- How to Upload Video File to Microsoft Stream & Share the Video Link
- How Ally Works for Instructors
- How Ally Works for Students
- How Ally Looks in Content Collection
- How to Review Test Videos with Respondus Monitor
- How to Share Team Meeting Recording with Students
- How to Setup an Exam with Respondus Monitor and LockDown Browser