How to Share a File from CASA Cloud
- Navigate to the file you would like to share from CASA Cloud.
- Tick the box next to the file you would like to share.
- Select “More Actions” –> “Share“
- Choose either “Public or “Restricted” to share. (By default, new files are set to “Private. Learn more about security settings in CASA Cloud in this tutorial.)
- Highlight and copy the link provided.
- Click “Save“
- Email the link to those you would like to share the file with, or, post the link to Blackboard.
- How to Sync Files with OneDrive in Windows or Mac OS
- How to Use Blackboard Annotate – NEW ***
- Blackboard Annotate Overview – NEW ***
- How to create NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- UHCOM – Export Alignments by Session (Faculty)
- UHCOM – How to use NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- How to Reduce Background Noise in Teams Meeting
- PDF File Issue in Chrome & Fix