How to Share a Turnitin Rubric – New
- Click the assignment name to access the “Assignment Inbox” page.
- Click a student submission.
- Click the Rubric
- Click the gear icon in the top right portion of the screen to open the “Rubric Manager.”
- Click the list icon in the top left portion of the screen to open the menu.
- Click Download to share rubric.
- Select Upload Rubric/Grading Form to import the shared rubric.
Need more help?
- How to copy individual quiz that has questions linked to Question Banks
- How to View Student CougarNet IDs in the Canvas Gradebook
- How to Submit Assignment on Behalf of Student as An Instructor
- How to Grade a Quiz by Question
- How to Create a PointSolution Account & Registration Subscription (COM)
- How to Add a Custom Link to Course Navigation
- How to Upload Canvas Final Grades to PeopleSoft
- How to Remove a Canvas Quiz’s Access Code Copied from Blackboard