How to Share Team Meeting Recording with Students
After the recorded Team meeting video was published, instructors can share the recording with students.
- Select your team class.
- Select General channel, and click Posts
- In the Chat area, locate a recorded Team meeting and click … to show more options
- Select Get link.
- Select Copy. Now, you can paste this link to Bb Announcement, Email, or course content.
Note: For students to view this video, they must be members in this Class Team and login their UH Cougarnet.
- How to Copy a File Link in OneDrive & Share with Instructor (Student Guide)
- How to Upload Video File to Microsoft Stream & Share the Video Link
- How Ally Works for Instructors
- How Ally Works for Students
- How Ally Looks in Content Collection
- How to Review Test Videos with Respondus Monitor
- How to Share Team Meeting Recording with Students
- How to Setup an Exam with Respondus Monitor and LockDown Browser