How to Use Excel Spreadsheet with LockDown Browser
Respondus LockDown Browser includes a basic spreadsheet tool that enables .xls or .xlsx spreadsheets to be viewed and manipulated during an exam session. This functionality is available for Windows, Mac, and iPad editions of Respondus LockDown Browser.
Note: The .csv file type is not supported. Please convert this file type to .xls/.xlsx before attempting to use it with Respondus LockDown Browser.
- Locate an exam in your course content and click the action link (Chevron icon) of the exam.
- Select Edit the Test.
- Click the action link (Chevron icon) of an exam question, and select Edit.
- In the Text Editor, select Insert File
- Select Browser My Computer
- Select one Excel file, and click Open
- When the Excel file is attached, select Submit.
- In the “Add Content Link” page, select Submit.
- The Excel file is in the Exam question. Select Submit.
- When a student clicks this Excel file link during the exam, this image shows the spreadsheet that is used for this exam question.
If the exam is not deployed with Respondus Lockdown Browser, view this tutorial, How to Set up an Exam to use Respondus Lockdown Browser
- TP Web: How to run PowerPoint Polling
- TP Web: How to Create Poll Questions in PowerPoint
- TP Web: How to Upload PowerPoint Polling Results to Blackboard
- How to Convert and Save the Collaborate Recordings
- How to access Flipgrid
- Flipgrid: How to create a topic and share the link
- Flipgrid: How to record a response and reply to other posts
- Flipgrid: How to close a discussion topic