How to Use Excel Spreadsheet with LockDown Browser
Respondus LockDown Browser includes a basic spreadsheet tool that enables .xls or .xlsx spreadsheets to be viewed and manipulated during an exam session. This functionality is available for Windows, Mac, and iPad editions of Respondus LockDown Browser.
Note: The .csv file type is not supported. Please convert this file type to .xls/.xlsx before attempting to use it with Respondus LockDown Browser.
- Locate an exam in your course content and click the action link (Chevron icon) of the exam.
- Select Edit the Test.
- Click the action link (Chevron icon) of an exam question, and select Edit.
- In the Text Editor, select Insert File
- Select Browser My Computer
- Select one Excel file, and click Open
- When the Excel file is attached, select Submit.
- In the “Add Content Link” page, select Submit.
- The Excel file is in the Exam question. Select Submit.
- When a student clicks this Excel file link during the exam, this image shows the spreadsheet that is used for this exam question.
If the exam is not deployed with Respondus Lockdown Browser, view this tutorial, How to Set up an Exam to use Respondus Lockdown Browser
- How to Sync Files with OneDrive in Windows or Mac OS
- How to Use Blackboard Annotate – NEW ***
- Blackboard Annotate Overview – NEW ***
- How to create NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- UHCOM – Export Alignments by Session (Faculty)
- UHCOM – How to use NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- How to Reduce Background Noise in Teams Meeting
- PDF File Issue in Chrome & Fix