How to View/Download Turnitin Feedback from Blackboard – Student Guide – New
- Click the assignment link.
- On the “Assignment Dashboard” page, you will see the Paper Title and the Grade column and a pencil con next to the grade.
- Click the Paper Title or the Pencil icon to view the graded submission with feedback.
- In your submitted paper, you can see the instructor’s comments.
- Click the download button to save the “Current View,” “Digital Receipt,” or “Originally Submitted File.”
- Canvas: How to access Turnitin in Canvas
- Canvas: What to expect when your course is migrated (video)
- How to work around the QuickMarks Issue
- Canvas: Setup an Exam with Respondus Monitor and LockDown Browser
- Canvas: Setup an Exam with Respondus LockDown Browser
- Canvas: How to Create and Manage Question Banks
- Canvas: How to Create Different Types of Quiz Question
- Canvas: How to Create a Quiz with Individual Questions