New Course Template
A new course template, called Standard UH Template, is now available in the Course Request System for Spring 2024 courses. The template follows the best practices for visual layout, content organization and accessibility. It also provides options for banners, icons, and pages.
Here is a preview of the template. The template will include all Canvas tools and settings after it has been applied to your course.
You can request this template by going to the ‘Course Request System’ in AccessUH, and selecting Standard UH Template.
You can still use the original UH template by selecting Basic UH Template. The Basic template provides a blank course with default course tools.
If you want to change templates for courses you have already requested, please contact Canvas admins at email@example.com at the earliest opportunity.
Need more help?
- How to Solve Respondus LDB or Monitor Issues Reported by Students
- How to View All My Canvas Courses as An Instructor
- Tips for Turnitin Issues
- How to Change Assignment Dates for Incomplete Students
- Canvas: How to use New Analytics to view Course Statistics
- New Course Template
- How to copy individual quiz that has questions linked to Question Banks
- How to View Student CougarNet IDs in the Canvas Gradebook