TP8: How to Add a Correct Answer Indicator
After you choose the correct answer for each polling question, TurningPoint can accumulate the total points student received for all polling questions. However, it will not show the correct answer indicator in the polling slide after the polling closed. You need to add the correct answer indicator manually.
- Open up TurningPoint Software.
- Log into Turning Point Account.
- In TurningPoint dashboard, click PowerPoint Polling.
- Click File > Open, select a PowerPoint Polling file.
- Select a Polling slide you want to add the correct answer indicator. Click TurningPoint tab > Objects > Correct Answer Indicator > choose a shape of your preference.
Note: If you want to add the correct answer indicator to all polling slides, you can use “Shift” key and select all polling slides first.
- The shape you have chosen will be shown next to the correct answer.
- To save the change, choose File > Save.
- How to Use the Zoom Meeting Scheduler Tool in Blackboard
- How to Use Negative Points for Incorrect Answers in Blackboard
- How to Request a Blackboard/Teams Class
- New Look for the Content Editor in Blackboard Learn
- Introduction to New Stream Experience
- Making Blackboard Courses Accessible – Quick Guide
- How to Print Student’s Blackboard Test Attempt
- How to Prevent Images not Loading in Blackboard Exam