How to Create Team Code for Students Joining a Team
After you created a Class Team, you can get a Team code and send it for students to can join your Team. So, you do not need to add students into your Class Team manually.
- Login into your Microsoft Team. How to Log into UH Office 365
- Locate a class Team. Click the 3 dots next to team name
- Select Manage team
- Click Settings at the top.
- Go down and click Team code.
- Click Generate.
- Copy the Team code and paste into Blackboard Announcement or Email.
- How to Copy a File Link in OneDrive & Share with Instructor (Student Guide)
- How to Upload Video File to Microsoft Stream & Share the Video Link
- How Ally Works for Instructors
- How Ally Works for Students
- How Ally Looks in Content Collection
- How to Review Test Videos with Respondus Monitor
- How to Share Team Meeting Recording with Students
- How to Setup an Exam with Respondus Monitor and LockDown Browser