How to Fix Accessibility Issue in Blackboard Course Collection
This tutorial shows you the steps for accessing your course contents, finding the files with low accessibility scores, and fixing the issue.
- Login Blackboard.
- Access the course contents, select Content Collection in the left-hand navigation, and click on the Course link.
- Click Show All button to view all files and folders at once.
- Make sure that you have deleted files that are either duplicate or not needed. How to Delete Files in Blackboard Content Collection
- Under the “ACCESSIBILITY” column, identify files with low accessibility scores, such as red and orange colors.
Note: The accessibility scores are low(red), medium (orange), high (green), and perfect (dark green).
- Click on the accessibility gauge to identify the issue.
- Follow the prompts to correct the issue.
Note: Ensure you also check the files within folders for any accessibility issues.
- The guide below provides steps to fix common accessibility issues identified by Blackboard Ally.
Need more help?
- Canvas: How to use New Analytics to view Course Statistics
- New Course Template
- How to copy individual quiz that has questions linked to Question Banks
- How to View Student CougarNet IDs in the Canvas Gradebook
- How to Submit Assignment on Behalf of Student as An Instructor
- How to Grade a Quiz by Question
- How to Create a PointSolution Account & Registration Subscription (COM)
- How to Add a Custom Link to Course Navigation