Microsoft Stream Video Permissions
How to add your class/section group to the permission list for a video
- Sign into your UH Office 365. See How to log into UH Office 365 tutorial.
- Select Stream.
- Note: If you do not see the Stream icon, click All Apps.
- Click My content tab and select Videos from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll to the video you want to edit and click the pencil icon “Update Video Details”.
- In the Permissions panel, click the Share with People dropdown menu and select My Groups.
- In the “Search for your groups” box enter your course prefix (e.g. ACCT, BIOL, ENGL) and click the magnifying glass icon or Enter on the keyboard to search.
- All of your classes matching the search will appear. Select the class you want to give permission to view the video. (Please note the section number.)
- Note: You can repeat steps 6 and 7 if you would like give permission to additional classes.
- The selected class appears in the list of Viewers with only Display access.
- Click the Apply button to save.
- The class now has access to view the video. Be sure to share the video link with your class.
- How to Use the Zoom Meeting Scheduler Tool in Blackboard
- How to Use Negative Points for Incorrect Answers in Blackboard
- How to Request a Blackboard/Teams Class
- New Look for the Content Editor in Blackboard Learn
- Introduction to New Stream Experience
- Making Blackboard Courses Accessible – Quick Guide
- How to Print Student’s Blackboard Test Attempt
- How to Prevent Images not Loading in Blackboard Exam